Sunday, June 04, 2006

more memories

is it bad that "let's get it on" by marvin gaye reminds me of sean savage?

i told him a story about it and he started doing the first few notes...in a way that only sean savage can. its kinda our code for when we thought people were hookin up at camp.

anyway...that is sufficiently awkward....

you know the moment at the end of the church service when the final amen has been said and everyone is standing there wondering how long they have to wait to move? yeah, the awkward moment? well, my friend andrew grinnell told me that it is his favorite time in the service. i know.

so now i always think of andrew at that moment.

i thought of sean and andrew today.

rich, you are a dork. when people make stupid posts and waste their time...it reminds me of you.

Comments on "more memories"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 PM) : 

hey Jamie how are you doing so yeah like e-mail me and stuff whn eyou have the time and

 

post a comment