Tuesday, June 27, 2006

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS!

SOMEONE TURNED IN MY WALLET!!

i got a call from blockbuster that the police station in wood green had my wallet (what?). good thing i filed that worthless crime report so the stupid computer wouldn't work and they had to resort to using my blockbuster card for info. the system works great, guys.

it was found not more than a 5 minute walk from where it was nicked. it had been out in the rain (awesome). no sign of the top three...cash, clarkes voucher, or cafe nero card. but it did have my american drivers license (the real biggeee). i had already cancelled most of the cards although i am still waiting to hear back from one of my "email our company" emails...see, i told you!

anyway, there is at least one person in the st. ann's ward of haringey borough in london who wants me here. okay, three. i think tim and lyvi are still on my side.

it was turned in 9 days after it was stolen. so, i guess it just sat there...in the rain...emptied of the top 3...waiting. its not more than a 15 minute walk from here...weird.

in more shallow news...MARISSA DIES?? with the going to college thing, i think this may be the straw that breaks the oc's back. now i have to wait til january. no idea what i'll do.

also, my inlaws are stuck in the states...okc, dallas, chicago, new york. they have been delayed for A DAY! see, don't go through chicago no matter how much cheaper or quicker (on the itinerary) it looks.

yes, i am feeling better.

Comments on "YOU WILL NEVER GUESS!"

 

Blogger Sean said ... (4:57 PM) : 

mk so thanks for remembering Marvin Gay. I tried to pull that out last week and everyone thought I was wierd. They just don't get it.

You've had your wallet stoled 4 times?

In England? That must be some kind of a record. Do you drag it behind you on a scateboard? THat wasn't helpful, sorry. I resently had my mp3 player stolen, which was a birthday present and my only true link to the 21st century. Hopefully the culprit will listen to the stryper songs on there and get saved.

you should carry a decoy wallet with
tracts in it or something and then sport the ever attractive fanny pack. you can find them in all shades of neon.

sorry you had to go through that. Hope the sun shines on you today.

 

Blogger Cari said ... (8:02 PM) : 

Once I had my Garfield wallet stolen. That's when I was a tomboy and carried it in my back pocket. I deserved to have it stolen for such a crime of fashion. It forced me to carry a purse. Which got stolen out of my car, but how stupid to leave it there. Then someone stole my car radio, and had a crisis of conscience I guess, because they returned it with an anonymous note. (It was an AM radio, so how stupid were they??) Most recently I had an expensive stethescope stolen, and I eyeball suspect nurses hoping to cause guilt. Don't let it get you down, it's not worth it. If I were wealthy I'd buy the big three for you. Or better yet, fly you back here where you'd be safe and sound...

 

Blogger Sean said ... (3:21 PM) : 

Two comments in a week, you must be on cloud nine. I just thought you should know I saw my first taco bueno, we are going for lunch today.

 

post a comment