Friday, July 14, 2006

its the eye of the tiger, the thrill of the fight

you better flippin' believe it, ROCKY 6 baby! seriously, the preview is on yahoo movies! yeah, its legit!

oh, i'll be there, wearin the t-shirt, standing ovation at the beginning of the movie, singin along, the whole deal. (no, i don't really have a rocky t-shirt, but only because i haven't seen one for sale yet)

if you live in the u.s., keep december 22 open. i cannot yet confirm if that is an international release date or just u.s., but i'll keep you posted. the good news here is that since it is neither a bollywood movie or in turkish tim and i will easily get tickets and the theatre won't even be full. i am booking my baby sitter now...and encourage the rest of you parents to beat the rush!

i confess, i was losing faith. the rumor was always there on the fringes, along with indiana jones 4, but i built up a wall. i just could not wait any longer, i had to move on with my life. so, i apologize, rocky, forgive my faithlessness. i cannot wait to see you again, i have missed you...and adrian.

other sequels i would pre-book a sitter for....
indiana jones 4
grease 3
star wars 7
lethal weapon 5

Comments on "its the eye of the tiger, the thrill of the fight"

 

Blogger we are the spencers said ... (3:42 PM) : 

this is the t-shirt for you: http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKY-RETRO-80S-T-SHIRT-SYLVESTER-STALLONE-NEW_W0QQitemZ260006434773QQihZ016QQcategoryZ32991QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

 

Blogger Sean said ... (2:33 AM) : 

othe sequels that are listed as "in production"...
(I don't have a job, which is why I know)
Rambo 4 ( oh yes)
Die Hard 4
Transformers (not a sequal but cool)
and yes Indiana Jones is rumored

 

Blogger jsi said ... (7:52 PM) : 

Hi Jamie, its Jessie from Rochester, PA (but we've moed from there to MA and then OH) Rocky lover, yes I am. Yes, but what actually can be done by Rocky that hasn't already happened? Fighting with walkers, rolerblade demolition derby, ipod trapeze training? Steroid testing at the Olympic level?
All I know, is there are points of my day that have a bell that rings, just like with Rocky, one that captures the attention and says, "This is what you need to do. Bong. Do it now! Bong." Who doesn't love Rocky!

I am waiting for Star Wars 7, Indiana Jones 4 and I simply lvoes a story that is too long for one sitting...bring on any trilogy and I am in heaven!
Enjoy your day today - I have enjoyed your posts, and am figuring out the time to devote to comment and keep a list. All in time. Xanga (lifeisjoy) has been more under control for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 AM) : 

jamie,
have you ever seen Grease 2? What a disappointment. I am a little concerned that you would want another made.

 

post a comment