Saturday, October 14, 2006

i have a bigger problem

my friend, becca, is a recovering o.c. addict.

actually, she was.

Mark 9:42[ Causing to Sin ] And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck.

thanks to my influence, guidance, and leadership she has fallen back into the abyss.

i think i'm in big trouble.

Comments on "i have a bigger problem"

 

Blogger Becs said ... (1:07 PM) : 

oh, you ARE, my friend. i mean, forget my father-- i am now blaming YOU for all my life issues.

; )

p.s. i will try not to make fun of mischa's non-acting tonight...or at least not verbalize it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 PM) : 

there are many who have the same addiction and now that Dawson's creek is being repeated I fear the numbers may rise!!!

 

post a comment