Wednesday, August 22, 2007

remember when people used to blog...

stretch your minds way into the past with me, before nintendo wii (which i just learned about today), before itunes (which i am just now learning to use), and before FACEBOOK! Just in case you are wondering....

i know that i should totally sign up for facebook. " i mean, its way easier to keep up with your friends, you can just write a quick phrase, blah, blah, blah" but what you are not taking in to account is how long it will take me to learn to do the stinking thing, or how much time i will waste trying to come up with a password complicated enough that it will really let me register, or how long i will spend trying to find the stupid email i had to send myself with my login and password so that i can ever access my account again (i know, but by the time i get around to registering for anything the "same login i use for everything" is always taken!). so, thanks for the suggestion. i mean, don't you think i should learn to load pictures and video on to the computer first? me too.

in other news, i tried to go to france with an expired passport (unknowingly until i arrived at the airport), i was just given my first sari, and i just saw hairspray last night.

is anyone still frequenting the blogging world?

Comments on "remember when people used to blog..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:14 PM) : 

Yes, we are out here in the blogging world! Good to hear from you. Stay in touch. Much love from Huron.

 

Blogger jsi said ... (1:01 AM) : 

Expired passport?! Talk about a faux pas you can't rearrange.
What color sari do you own? They are so beautifully made, and the colors can be exquisite. Send a picture!
I can usually only find myself on eblogger once or twice a week. I've started a facebook, but it requires that inial push of creative energy and contact to get it off the ground.
I check for your posts everytime I'm on - so even when you haven't posted in weeks, I'm still looking for your perspective of the day or the nappy bag or so much else.
Enjoy your day and pour that tea over the ice cubes with a splash of simple sugar syrup the way it should be served.

 

Blogger graminokc said ... (10:24 PM) : 

Yes, Sweetie, we are out here hanging onto every word you do or do not blog. And I'm right there with you on that facebook thingie. I made one or whatever you call it when you stupidly sign up for a wall or something, but the only time I can ever find it again is when someone writes on my wall and facebook sends me an email to let me know I have a message. Then I follow their link to "my account". HA! What a joke! I miss you. I sure do love to read your blog when you have time to write on it. I don't know how you ever find time though with everything else you do. December can't come quickly enough!!!

 

Blogger Sean said ... (4:05 PM) : 

mmm, Travolta in a dress

 

Blogger dave wiggins said ... (1:40 PM) : 

i am, hate facebbok, if i really need to communicate with my friends i shall call them on the telephone. remember when people used to use telephones for comuunication purposes?

 

Blogger dave wiggins said ... (1:41 PM) : 

my spellings terrible. maybe i should learn how to write again also

 

Blogger Cari said ... (7:15 PM) : 

I blog. I tried to get a facebook thing but I think I did something wrong, so I hate it. Stupid facebook. I like your blog. You make me laugh.

 

post a comment